Thursday, December 20, 2007

Is it that time already?

Ahhhh the holidays. What better way to slowly drown yourself in debt and stress. I don’t know about other parts of the country, but South Florida absolutely sucks this time of the year. Our population doubles with the blue haired, bad driving, musty smelling, social security collecting, early bird special, walking dead. Old people. Snow birds. What ever you call them. I know that I can't wait till they leave. I don’t care what it does for the local economy. All I care about is not dying on the way home from work because Fred and Ethel can't decide what lane to drive in. I know that this is discriminating, but over a certain age, you shouldn’t be aloud to drive, or at least have to take the DRIVING test again, not that pansy ass written one. There is nothing scarier then seeing a blue beehive hairdo and knuckles in the rear view mirror.

The attitudes of people are just as bad. Just because soccer mom can't find a Nintendo Wii, doesn’t mean she needs to be a raging bitch to me and everyone else around her. If your kid can’t live without one for a month, FIRE YOURSELF AS A PARENT. You have failed that child. That is one of the big problems with America and how the world views us. We are greedy. We are materialistic. This is the season to show all of that to the world.

Well rather than keep going on why the holidays are devil, I grant you good luck with the holiday traffic.

Remember Fred and Ethel are out there.

p.s I have a Wii for sale on ebay starting at $800.

No comments: