Friday, November 23, 2007

My boss Part I

So let me tell you about my boss. Lets call him pal. Pal is a good guy and this is in no way a "suck-up" to him. He has helped me out on my journey through my current employer. But there are a couple of issues I do have with him . The first one being that the man farts like no other.

To truly have a grasp on what the man can do with his butt, you really have to experience it first hand. The control is simply amazing. The notes and the sustain make Eric Clapton weep. I once saw him knock over a Pioneer Display at 50 paces with his anal wind tunnel. He has made grown men cry and little children run in fear. There are no limits to his ass trumpeting. Do not go into elevators with him. Small confined spaces are to be avoided at all cost. Not even sales meetings are safe. Whatever you do, do not pull his finger. No man, woman, or child is safe from his butt talking shit. The man can build up so much back pressure, it looks like a Maxell commercial when his anal assault is unleashed. This is just the tip of the iceberg with my boss. There is much, much more.

Oh god he is coming this way......

No comments: