Friday, February 1, 2008

So much for freedom

So its been a while. Lets see were to start. I am official dead. Fatal blow to the knee and wallet. Yes I got engaged. Now my fiancé will read this and I will be even more dead. I gave myself the life sentence without the possibility of parole on New Year's Eve. I said something cheesy and she bought it. I was more nervous talking to her dad about it then actually doing the deed. So since that night its been, were do you want to have the wedding, what colors, what type of cake blah blah blah. Can't I just show up, say I do, and then do the dead man's walk? Do I really need to decide on what colors the napkins are? Some little cousin or uncle of mine is just going to use it as a snot rag.

But seriously, I am happy that I did this. It was a long time coming. No more people asking, "what are you waiting for?" Now it is, "when is the big day?" After the wedding it will be, "when are you have kids?" After that is, "wow you two are still together? When is the divorce?" Whatever, just tell me when to be there. One neat thing is, I get to use that little thingy over the e in fiancé

No comments: