Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Do your job

There is something about people that don’t live up to there job title really gets to me. You were hired to do a job and then repeatedly don’t perform. Worse yet is that the person that did the hiring is totally clueless about what is going on and thinks every thing is a ok. To take this to the next level is that I now have to do something that is his job so I can finish what I need to do. It never ends. One day I just might explode. Everyone else sees the problem and the management does nothing about it. Terrific. Yet the guy is probably making twice (if not more) than I do and I am doing part of his work. Got to love that.

Maybe I just need to start lying low. The trouble is that I open my mouth to many times. "Does anyone know how to fix this?" I do. Shit, did I just say that out loud? Then everything spirals out of control after that. "Hey ask Terry." "Terry can do that." "Maybe you should ask Terry."

Just leave Terry alone...

No comments: