Monday, November 12, 2007

Well everyone is doing it.....

Would you jump off a bridge??? Or so says my mom. But I have decided to give a try, even though I don't think anyone will read it.


Well my name is Terry and I work for a 12 volt and Home electronics distributor in Florida. I have no idea what my actual title is here. It lies somewhere between IT, sales, purchasing, graphics, and demo guy. I would like to think that I am some what important here, but who really knows. More about this place I call work later and the circus that it has become.


I live in sunny south Florida with my girlfriend of 7 years. Before you say it, I am working on it. The ring will be here soon. I promise. I really do mean it this time. Anyways I am really happy with the way things are going in my personal life. Maybe I will open up and share at sometime.


Thats it for now....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UMMM OK. I HAVE A COUPLE OF NUTS THAT YOU CAN RUB FOR GOOD LUCK.